Problems while trying to install

I have been problems to install Jahshaka. And I’m quite hyped to use it, because I’m a foss enthusiast, and work with after effects. But while installing it always return an error, I think it’s because I’m missing some dependencies. From the listed on the install and readme file, I’m good. I have qt5, freetype, freeglut and lib32 freeglut.
The error:

In file included from FTBitmapGlyph.cpp:3:0:
FTBitmapGlyph.h:5:10: fatal error: ft2build.h: No such file or directory
 #include <ft2build.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:862: FTBitmapGlyph.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/fixer/Downloads/jahshaka/jahshaka/source/AuxiliaryLibraries/FTGL'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:75: sub-FTGL-make_first] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/fixer/Downloads/jahshaka/jahshaka/source/AuxiliaryLibraries'
make: *** [Makefile:53: sub-source-AuxiliaryLibraries-make_first] Error 2

I did some research, and it asked me to install ftgl, which I also have installed.

My system is antergos, running kde, in an i5 with a 2gb nvidia gpu, with 8ram.

Hey. I think you need to install freetype2. You seem to be building an older version of Jahshaka. As far as i know, it cant be fully compiled with Qt5.

Checkout the newer version instead: https://github.com/jahshaka/VR

Yeah, the freetype2 is installed.
I downloaded the Jahshaka from the site, lemme see this git.

Edit:
I wasn’t even trying to use QT Creator. Now I’m trying, and it gives this error: /home/fixer/Downloads/VR-master/irisgl/CMakeLists.txt:29: error: The source directory /home/fixer/Downloads/VR-master/irisgl/src/assimp does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

I solve this problem adding freetype path to makefile

In file jahshaka/source/AuxiliaryLibraries/FTGL/Makefile

add at line 18

-I/usr/include/freetype2

assimp is a submodule. You have to let git pull it down for you. Enter this command in the directory of your jahshaka repository:
git submodule update --init --recursive
That should download assimp and other dependencies

Also try @brunopgoncalves’s solution for the older version of jahshaka if you’re still interested.